Are folding chairs allowed? Yes, standard folding chairs will be allowed in the General Admission designated areas only. There will fencing with signs to inform you “No Chairs Beyond This Point”
What do I need to bring with me? Your ticket, ID, and yourself!
Is the box office open 24 hrs? No, operation hours are 10am- 10:00pm
Will there be music all day? Music will start shortly after the gates open
Will there be food vendors on site? Yes, there will be plenty of different vendors available.
Will vendors be cash only? No, they will accept cash or card.
Will there be bars? Yes, bars will be located throughout the venue.
Will there be other events going on during the day? Yes, please follow our social media and website for the day of events.
Are we able to leave and come back? Yes, you will be searched upon reentry and are required to keep festival wristbands on.
Will there be ADA accessible areas? Yes
What happens if it rains? The show is rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
Do we have to pay to park? All onsite festival parking will be paid to park.
How far is the parking lot from the venue? All parking is within walking distance.
Do you have ADA Parking? Yes, ADA Parking is available online for purchase.
If I bought a 2 day ticket but can’t go both days, can I give someone else my wristband? No, once a wristband is on it is locked and not transferable.
Does the box office accept cash and cards? YES!
I can’t find my tickets in my email, what do I do? Please search Etix in your inbox to locate your tickets. If you’re still having problems, please reach out to Etix at 855-704-8976 or email@example.com
Do you have payment plans available? Yes!
Do I need to print out my tickets? Tickets can be printed, downloaded to smartphones, or screenshot on your smartphone.
Can you scan my mobile ticket? Yes
I did not receive my tickets in the mail. Please reach out to Info@usa-concerts.com. We can look up your ticket order by email and have tracking info on all wristbands shipped. We are not responsible for any lost wristbands prior to the festival
- BACKPACKS OR FANNY PACKS SMALLER THAN 8” X 11” X 5” – MUST BE CLEAR OR MESH AND CONTAIN NO MORE THAN A SINGLE POCKET – ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED UPON ENTRY
- CELLPHONES & SMALL PORTABLE CHARGERS
- SUNSCREEN (NON-AEROSOL)
- LOW BACK STANDARD FOLDING CHAIRS – ONLY IN CHAIR ZONE
- TOWELS AND LIGHT BLANKETS
- SMALL, POINT-AND-SHOOT DIGITAL CAMERA
- HATS AND SUNGLASSES
- SEALED PACKS OF CIGARETTES & CIGARS
- VAPE PENS & E-CIGARETTES (If either of these cause a problem or discomfort to another festival goer we might ask you to move if the smoke is disrupting somebody else’s festival experience)
- NO BAGS, BACKPACKS, OR DUFFLE BAGS LARGER THAN 8” X 11” X 5”
- NO COOLERS OR PICNIC BASKETS
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES
- NO YETIS OR HYDROFLASKS
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO STROLLERS
- NO VIDEO CAMERAS OR GOPROS
- NO AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
- NO LAPTOPS OR TABLETS
- NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT—PHOTO, VIDEO OR AUDIO (DETACHABLE LENSES, TRIPODS, BIG ZOOMS, GOPROS OR COMMERCIAL-USE RIGS) – WITHOUT PROPER CREDENTIALS
- NO SELFIE STICKS
- NO LASERS OR LASER POINTERS
- NO DRONES
- NO UMBRELLAS
- NO HULA HOOPS OR TOTEMS
- NO BALLOONS OR BEACH BALLS
- NO CONFETTI OR GLOW STICKS
- NO AEROSOL CANS
- NO WHISTLES OR AIR HORNS
- NO FIREWORKS OR EXPLOSIVES
- NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS OF ANY KIND
- NO CAMELBAKS OR OTHER REFILLABLE HYDRATION PACKS
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO PETS (WITH EXCEPTION OF SERVICE ANIMALS)
- NO COLORS OR PATCHES
- NO CHAINS, CHAIN WALLETS, OR SPIKES
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING OR ADVERTISING
- NO WALKIE TALKIES/TWO WAY RADIOS
*Your safety is our number one concern, so these items are also subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the security staff.
**TAILGATE N’ TALLBOYS MUSIC FESTIVAL reserves the right, at all times and in sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers, to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Festival Grounds venue and/or the event site for violation of any Festival Event Rules, including, but not limited to, seeking to bring, into and/or possessing or using any prohibited items while on the Festival Venue and/or Festival Campgrounds. All such Festival Event Rules may be updated or modified at any time without notice.
- TAILGATE N’ TALLBOYS is an outdoor event.
- Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
TAILGATE N’ TALLBOYS is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine, except in the case that the festival may be delayed and/or canceled and the festival grounds may be evacuated if inclement or severe weather poses a threat to patron and staff safety. We encourage patrons to check the weather forecast and dress accordingly (e.g., in the event of rain, we advise ponchos and rain boots). No refunds or exchanges will be given because of weather conditions; and no refunds or exchanges will be given for inclement or severe weather that necessitates an evacuation, delay or cancellation in part or whole of the event.
This is an all-ages event. Attendees are required to purchase a full price ticket, 6 and under are free. We strongly encourage parents to bring hearing protection for their children.
Re-entry into the festival is permitted but you must your festival wristband on to do so.
Lost & Found is located at the Box Office located near the festival entrance. Post-show Lost & Found location will be shared on our social media during the show weekend.
A full schedule with set times will be posted about two weeks before the show via our website and socials.
Gates open at 2 pm on show days, this is subject to change.
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those 21 or older with a valid government issued photo ID.
Yes. Credit cards and cash will be accepted at all food & beverage locations and at the merchandise stand.
Unfortunately, there will be no locker rentals on site. Please plan accordingly.
- TAILGATE N’ TALLBOYS MUSIC FESTIVAL is an all-ages event; patrons of any age require a pass for entry.
- All pass sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- All price levels are available in limited quantities. Buy early to save the most money. Once an allotment is sold out, passes will be available at the next price level. There is no difference in access between the levels.
- Your pass will come in the form of a Festival Wristband.
- Festival admission, camping and parking are sold separately.
- We recommend you purchase directly via our PASS PAGE, we are not responsible for any purchases made through unofficial or secondary sites.
- The re-sale of passes at a higher price point is prohibited, and if discovered, will result in the pass being voided without refund.
- Passes may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the festival.
For any pass-related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our ticketing customer
service team for help.
No, we do not offer any sort of official meet and greet packages for our events.
You can purchase tickets online via ETix. Please see our PASS PAGE for full info.
Yes, someone other than the original purchaser can pick up the wristbands. However, they will need to
bring the original order confirmation email, a copy of the original purchaser’s government-issued photo
ID, and written consent from the original purchaser stating they can pick up the wristbands.
The box office will accept a State issued Driver’s license, a government-issued Non-Driver ID Card,
Military ID, or Passport. Please make sure to have one of these forms of ID with you!
No. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on pass sales. All artists and scheduled performance times are
subject to change. Festival is outdoors and is held rain or shine.!
You can upgrade on site at the Box Office if there is availability as quantities are limited.
Information for the Box Office location and hours of operation will be announced closer to the event.
Advanced parking is available for purchase by the day or weekend. We strongly encourage buying your parking pass in advance.
Overnight parking is only allowed in the 2-day parking lot. All vehicles must display 2-day parking pass at all times or will be towed.
Due to security risks, overnight single day parking outside of the campgrounds are only permitted until 10:00 AM the following day. All vehicles must always display single day parking pass. All vehicles must exit the parking lots or will be towed after 10:00 AM
ACCESSIBILITY Q & A
- Seated ADA viewing area
- ADA Accessible restrooms
- American Sign Language Interpreters (select sets based on requests)
When you enter the festival grounds, visit the ADA Check In Tent to obtain a wristband allowing access to the dedicated viewing area. All passes to the festival are general admission or VIP, purchasing an accessible ticket is not necessary. The Accessible Viewing Areas are located in GA sections.
The wristband does NOT guarantee a spot in these areas and is to show Festival staff that the patron plus one companion is eligible to enter the accessible viewing areas. The accessibility wristband is non-transferrable. Please note that the viewing areas have a limited capacity and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot save or reserve seats or areas on the platform. Once it’s determined that an accessible viewing area is filled to capacity (including adequate aisle space for entering and exiting the area), the area will not be available for additional entry.
Patrons with mobility impairments or Deaf/Hard of Hearing patrons can request an accessibility wristband the ADA Check In Station. This wristband is to show Festival staff that the patron plus ONE companion is eligible to enter the accessible viewing areas. The accessibility wristband is non-transferrable.
The Festival is wheelchair accessible but is a large venue with great distances between activities and attractions. It is outdoors. Some travel is over natural terrain and terrain designed for motor vehicles. If it should rain, there could be mud.
The Festival does not provide personal care, golf cart rides, or push services of any kind or wheelchairs for rent or loan. Wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, and three or four-wheeled scooters are allowed only for use by patrons with mobility disabilities. For safety reasons, requests to use other power-driven mobility devices will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Accessible portable toilets are available at the ends of each bank of portable toilets throughout the festival venue.
Pets are not allowed within the Festival grounds. However, service animals, which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability, are welcome. If accompanied by a service animal, you will be provided a Patron Notice of Responsibility for a Service Animal. Please enter through the accessible lane at either entrance for assistance.
Outside food and drink are not allowed inside the Festival, but if a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, enough food for the one person for the day will be allowed. Patrons are allowed to bring their medically necessary materials and medications into the Festival, provided that all medicine has a prescription label with the patron’s name.
Our personnel at the entry gates will verify the contents of any medically necessary materials. Out of concern for the festival staff who handle the trash, please dispose of your medical waste and syringes in the proper disposal, which is located at the Medical Tent. Please do not dispose of these items in other trash bins at the Festival.
Designated parking for fans with disabilities will be available at the event within the North Lot. ADA parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You must have a valid state issued Disabled Person Parking placard, permit or license plate-as well as proof it belongs to you for entry into the North Lot.
Yes, Tailgate N’ Tallboys is committed to making the events accessible to everyone and there will be accessible campsites available. Please email email@example.com with your request so we can be prepared for your arrival.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Please be advised that there will be elevated security measures in place for Tailgate N’ Tallboys. Please carefully check the list of prohibited items and arrive very early to allow extra time for screening. All entrances will have metal detectors; please plan accordingly.
- Tailgate N’ Tallboys reserves the right, without refund to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state, or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive.
- Attendees assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP CONCERN AT TAILGATE N’ TALLBOYS MUSIC FESTIVAL. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING TO ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS ON GROUNDS OR A PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICIAL.
HEALTH & SAFETY Q&A
What Is Moshing?
- Moshing occurs when a group of patrons run at and slam into each other during a show. It often takes place in a loosely organized circle within a general admission crowd (a “mosh pit”), although it can be as simple as two people repeatedly running into each other during a show and bouncing off in another direction.
- Moshing can occur in any area of a general admission crowd, including directly in front of the stages.
What’s the big deal about Moshing?
- Moshing can be dangerous to both participants and bystanders.
- Moshers can suffer bruises, cuts, sprains, and broken bones, especially where some participants are bigger than others, are moshing more aggressively, or if someone gets hit when they’re not ready.
- Moshing is also dangerous for non-participants standing nearby. A mosher who breaks through the circle can seriously injure a bystander who is just watching the show and not bracing for impact.
I don’t want to Mosh!! What can I do?
- Be aware of your surroundings! If you see a Mosh Pit forming near where you’re standing and are uncomfortable being in the proximity of such activities, find an alternate location from which to enjoy the performance!
What is Crowd Surfing?
- Crowd surfing occurs where a patron is lifted up onto the hands of other patrons, who then pass the surfer along the top of the crowd. Surfing can take place anywhere in a general admission crowd.
- Crowd surfing most commonly (but not always) occurs in the areas directly in front of the stages.
- Surfing most commonly (but not always) travels from the back of the crowd TOWARDS the stage.
What’s the big deal about Crowd Surfing?
- It is dangerous for both the surfer and other patrons.
- Crowd surfers have virtually no control of their bodies once they are above the crowd. Surfers can be groped, hit, or dropped. Although crowds experienced with surfers generally try to pass them towards the stage, there is no guarantee where or how the ride will end or how the surfer will find their friends in the crowd once they come down.
- Most of the audience is looking at the Stage! Surfers literally put their health and safety in the hands of people they don’t know who are paying attention to something else.
- Surfers also endanger other people. A crowd surfer struggling to stay aloft can kick someone in the head or poke them with their hands. Surfing is especially dangerous during an artist’s set, when most patrons are facing the stage and the surfer is being passed from behind them.
I don’t want to Crowd Surf!! What can I do?
- Be aware of your surroundings! If Crowd Surfing is taking place near where you’re standing, and you are uncomfortable being in the proximity of such activities, find an alternate location from which to enjoy the performance!
Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! You may bring in one factory-sealed bottle of water into the festival. Water & non-alcoholic beverages will be for sale at all concession stands.
Our team at USA Concerts & Events strives to provide a fun and safe atmosphere a TAILGATE N’ TALLBOYS MUSIC FESTIVAL. It is your job to be responsible while having a good time. Underage drinking is prohibited as well as drugs of any kind (incl. cannabis, cannabis products). If you plan to drink alcohol on grounds, please also keep hydrated.